NEW YORK — March 8, 2022 — DISCO (NYSE:LAW) today released its Legalweek 2022 Video Series. DISCO leaders provide an overview of the latest product and feature enhancements, discuss the company’s global growth and expansion, and describe how DISCO empowers industry partners to deliver better outcomes to corporate legal organizations.
“DISCO is excited to be back at Legalweek! The disruption of the past two years has awakened the legal industry to the critical need to transform the way it works. The need for cost control, increased productivity, risk mitigation, and talent retention has never been higher,” said DISCO Chief Revenue Officer Andrew Shimek. “Law firms and legal departments continue to turn to DISCO to help them utilize the best tools that speed time to evidence, reduce time and costs, are easy to use, and allow for the ability to focus on higher value, more impactful work.”
The DISCO Legalweek 2022 Video Series includes the following:
- DISCO Company Update: Chief Executive Officer Kiwi Camara provides a company update and explains what excites him the most as DISCO enters its tenth year of business
- DISCO Europe, Middle East, and Africa: Stephen Dearing, EMEA General Manager, explores DISCO’s international growth and how DISCO is challenging the status quo
- DISCO Ediscovery: Kristin Zmrhal, Vice President, Product Strategy, discusses new features and capabilities now available in DISCO Ediscovery
- DISCO Hold: Kevin Smith, Chief Product Officer, takes a deeper look at DISCO’s recent acquisition of legal hold and workflow technologies
- DISCO Review: Greg MacFarlane, Vice President Review Sales, describes how DISCO AI differentiates document review and drives lower costs, faster speed to evidence, and better legal outcomes
- DISCO Desk: Melanie Antoon, Senior Vice President Professional Services, discusses how DISCO provides a one-click option to access both software and services assistance without ever leaving the DISCO platform
- DISCO Partner Program: Marcelo Vieira, Vice President of Business Development, is joined by Mike Milicevic, Complete Discovery Source (CDS) Managing Director, to explore how partners play an integral role in supporting corporate client ediscovery needs
DISCO (NYSE:LAW) provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters. For more information, visit www.csdisco.com.
DISCO Corporate Communications