We’re thrilled to release this year's DISCO Certifications, one of the best programs to ensure to grow your ediscovery skills and invest in growing your career!
When we launched DISCO University and Certifications, our goal was to help our users be more successful at utilizing our ediscovery product, while also helping them become stronger ediscovery professionals. We could not be more excited at the positive reception we’ve received about our programs and the sheer number of our customers who have earned one or more certifications. To ensure that our users are always up to speed on the latest and greatest technology advances from DISCO as well as industry best practices, we’ll be releasing a new set of DISCO Certifications each year.
New DISCO Ediscovery product features that are now covered with a 2022 certification include:
- Enhanced communications search syntax
- Early Case Assessment (ECA)
- Production enhancements
- Conditional coding rules
- Family subsearch
For a full list of updates for each certification, visit our DISCO Certification information page.
This year’s hottest ediscovery accessories
One size does not fit all when it comes to instructional materials for working professionals, and learning should not feel monotonous. DISCO University and Certifications are tailored for specific roles, job functions, learning styles, and proficiency levels to ensure that all of our users can benefit from our program — not just system admins. We partnered with industry experts and the best ediscovery technologists in the business to ensure DISCO University and Certifications are built for legal professionals based on today’s challenges and use cases.
- Unique, verifiable expertise: In addition to receiving a physical (sticker) badge with each DISCO Certification you earn, now you also receive a digital badge that verifies your accomplishments. The sticker badges are perfect for your laptop and digital badges can be shared on LinkedIn and other social pages so you can not only make your colleagues feel ediscovery FOMO but also shout from the rooftop that you’ve got next generation expertise. Our new digital badges also give you the option to add yourself to our talent marketplace, which is searchable to employers so they can easily find the cream of the ediscovery crop.
- Tailored learning plans: We organized content in meaningful ways, both in role-based and task-based formats that satisfy the learning needs of new and existing users. Regardless of your proficiency, you have access to all of our content so you can become an expert in your current role and expand your ediscovery expertise by learning new skills in other learning plans.
- Snackable, relevant content: We make it easy to find the resources that you need to do your job right now. Whether you’re looking for a refresher on ECA or search syntax or you’re looking to quickly expand your QC skill set, our variety of short-form content reinforces how working adults learn best. You’ll be able to apply skills to your review efforts in five minutes or less.
- Live classes and office hours: Everyone has a different learning style, so DISCO University offers a variety of content to not only meet those needs but keep our users engaged. We have a plethora of videos, interactive modules, live classes with industry experts, and office hours so you can get one-on-one time with DISCO Certified experts.
Recertify in a snap
If you’re one of the many users who have already earned a DISCO Certification, congratulations! You’ll find that getting recertified is just as easy as last year. If you feel like you’re ready to take the exam, go for it! There are no required courses to take – simply pass the exam! Of course, if you feel like you need to brush up on your skills or missed any of our newer features, a recertification preparation course is available to ensure that you’re ready to pass our exam with flying colors.
Earn a 2022 DISCO Certification
If you haven’t earned a DISCO Certification and you’ve made it this far, are you feeling a bit of FOMO? Fear not! There’s never been a better time to invest in your skills and earn a certification (or four). If you have any questions about DISCO University and Certifications, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help you level up.