Today’s corporate litigation function must master not only the pursuit of and response to new matters but the ability to anticipate and prepare for what looms beyond the horizon.
Modern litigation is increasingly complex, as new laws evolve around a dynamic marketplace, and old laws find unexpected application in the digital era. Corporate litigation leadership must be nimble and creative but also keenly aware of where the law is headed in order to protect fully the company’s interests.
- David Allen, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Litigation & Legal Operations, MassMutual
- Mark LoSacco, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Litigation, HSBC Bank USA
- Marilyn McClure-Demers, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Corporate/Class Action/IP Litigation & Discovery Management, Nationwide Insurance
- Sherri Nagel, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Discover Financial Services
- John Odendahl, Vice President, Head of Corporate Litigation, Farmers Group, Inc.
- Sean Quinn, Vice President, Chief Litigation Counsel, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Dina Raphael, Associate General Counsel, Litigation and Dispute Resolution, BMO Financial Group