Today’s corporate litigation function must master not only the pursuit of and response to new matters but the ability to anticipate and prepare for what looms beyond the horizon.
Modern litigation is increasingly complex, as new laws evolve around a dynamic marketplace, and old laws find unexpected application in the digital era. Corporate litigation leadership must be nimble and creative but also keenly aware of where the law is headed in order to protect fully the company’s interests.
Topics for discussion include:
- A Look Ahead in Emerging Trends and Litigation
- Litigation Innovation: Learning from Our Experience
- Importance of Corporate Governance and How It Can Scale Your Company
- Constant Evolution of eDiscovery
- Requests For Proposal: Creating A Sustainable and Valuable RFP Process For Your Legal Department
- Norma Garcia Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Risk Management & Safety, and Chief Diversity Officer Rent-A-Center
- Richard Lopez Senior Counsel, Labor & Employment The Boeing Company
- Janie Perelman Vice President, Assistant General Counsel Michaels Stores, Inc.
- Jennifer Scoliard Deputy General Counsel, Litigation Cenlar FSB